Million Dollar Pips Overview
Creator: William Morrison
Product Type: Forex Scalping Bot
What is Million Dollar Pips?
Million Dollar Pips is a completely automated Forex trading system, also known as a bot. Million Dollar Pips works by opening and holding positions for only a few minutes, based on indicators and automatic analysis. As far as Forex systems go, Million Dollar Pips is very low-risk because it only holds positions for a very small amount of time.
Does Million Dollar Pips Work?
Yes, Million Dollar Pips can turn a profit. There are numerous on the internet of Million Dollar Pips making over 9,000% the initial deposit. However, many state that Million Dollar Pips works slowly at first. You may find that the bot goes days without opening any positions. This is because the software is looking for specific indicators. It is waiting for the right time, and if it does not spot those indicators, it will not make a trade. At it is often said by price action traders and Forex gurus, the best Forex systems are patient and objective.
Pros and Cons
- The software is objective, using relevant trading data and complex analysis. Million Dollar Pips will not get angry at a loss and try to make its money back with rash decisions, like so many traders experience every day. Nor does the software trade on a whim. It relies only on data.
- Million Dollar Pips includes an effective fund management system.
- NFA compliant.
- Low risk.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- 24-hour support if you have problems.
- The software can be a little difficult to set up. Fortunately, the creator is easy to reach and willing to help.
- Million Dollar Pips works better in some market environments more than others. If you see that the market is making a turn for the worst, it might be best to put Million Dollar Pips on pause for a few days. It is up to the user to determine when the time is right to use Million Dollar Pips. Used right, this software can triple your account.
If you are looking for a Forex bot, Million Dollar Pips is one of the best available. Take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee. Learn the software and try it out on a trial account for a month; if it does not work, simply ask for your money back!