Creator: AWeber Communications
Product Type: Autoresponder, Email Marketing Software
Price: $1 for the first month
AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing services on the internet, used by thousands of blogs and business owners. AWeber allows businesses to build an email list of subscribers and implement email marketing campaigns that incorporate mass email blasts, scheduled blasts, click-through tracking, and advanced analysis of opens and unsubscribes.
- Email Templates: Aweber has over 150 customization email templates that cover a wide range of niches and purposes.
- Signup forms: Create your own custom signup form or choose from dozens of pre-made forms.
- Subscriber Management: Import contacts from other email services, or websites like Paypal and Yahoo.
- Autoresponder: This allows you to send followup emails to your subscribers at set times, hands-free.
- Tracking and Reporting: Track performance, how many people opened your email, which links were clicked on and how many times, and how many people unsubscribed from your list.
- RSS: Automatically send your blog posts as emails.
- Segmenting: Create sub-lists and group your subscribers according to activity or products. Targeted emails are more likely to get opened.
- Spam Check: AWeber checks all your emails for spam content and tells you how likely it is that your email will get filtered by Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc.
The first month of AWeber costs only $1. After that you will be placed in a pricing plan:
- $19/month for up to 500 subscribers
- $29 /month for up to 2,500 subscribers
- $49/month for up to 5,000 subscribers
- $69/month for up to 10,000 subscribers
- $149/month for up to 25,000 subscribers
Review-Hub Final Verdict
AWeber is one of the best email marketing services. The numerous templates are easy to customize and look great. The customer service is quick to respond. There are a number of free live webinars and tutorials that answer all of your questions. AWeber is perfect for building email lists, affiliate marketing, and keeping in contact with your costumers. The one problem with AWeber is that it gets a little expensive if you have a lot of subscribers. With that in mind, AWeber is still highly recommended.